Capital Gains Account - Form D 2014-10-11

Form for Subsequent Withdrawl of Funds

  1. rudrabose
    If an account holder intends to withdraw funds from the Capital Gains Account, he is required to submit an application in Form D.

    Form D is required to be submitted for subsequent withdrawl of funds. In case the funds are being withdrawn for the 1st time - Form C is required to be submitted.

    All about Capital Gains Account -
    R Sankaran likes this.