The Chartered Accountants Benevolent Fund of ICAI is facilitating ICAI-LIC Group Life Insurance Scheme for Chartered Accountants and their Spouses.
This Scheme is effective from 01-01-2007
Salient Features of the Scheme
All relevant details of the same can be downloaded from the file attached herewith by clicking on the "Download Now" button
- Highly competitive rate of premium for Insurance.
- A single premium payment against 3 years of Life Insurance coverage.
- Rate of premium is varying to the mentioned age group.
- Members aged between 21 years to 60 years are eligible to join the Scheme.
- Spouse aged between 18 years to 60 years may join the scheme.
- However, applicant should be healthy and disease free while joining the scheme. No Health or Medical Underwriting is required at joining of the scheme.
- Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 10 Lacs for member of ICAI.
- Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 5 Lacs for spouse.
- Insurance Scheme covers accidental death also.
- Insurance Coverage doubles in case of accidental death of member/ spouse.
- 24 hours Global Death risk coverage without any pre–conditions.