194 and 194J filing - Returns

Share This Thread
  1. Saifromeo

    Saifromeo New Member


    I was a salaried individual till Jan this year and my TDS is been deducted under 194. Post Jan I started consulting services which got deducted under 194J.

    Which form should i use for filing returns?

    P.S: I do not any books or accounts either
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Saifromeo

    Saifromeo New Member

    I do not have any accounts or books with me either apart from telephone and internet bills
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
ITR filing for TDS under 194J Income Tax Jun 8, 2016
Regarding 194j Income Tax Jul 27, 2018
TDS u/s 194J Income Tax Mar 12, 2018
Can 15G be submitted for non deduction of tax on charges collected on technical services u/s 194J Income Tax Feb 1, 2018
It return file of 194j income as stated in 26as Income Tax Jul 22, 2017