80g benefit

Share This Thread
  1. ChetanG

    ChetanG New Member

    I had some contribution in the financial year 2014-15 but did not claim the tax benefit when I filled my returns last year. Can I claim that benefit this year for contributions when filling my returns for AY 2016-17?
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    No, but you can revise the return of F.Y 2014-15 if it was filed within due date of filing of the return.
    ChetanG likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
HRA Benefit incase Home in Joint Name Income Tax Mar 19, 2018
80C benefit Income Tax Mar 19, 2018
Tax benefit on Joint Home Loan In case of single Payee Income Tax Feb 9, 2018
Can We take Tax benefit if possession of flat is in Feb month Income Tax Jan 17, 2018
How can one avail the tax benefits on housing loan in India? Income Tax Dec 18, 2017