a formal request for final registration

Share This Thread
  1. auditya

auditya New Member

dear sir,

I now that i am in my article ship . And as per the advise of some experts in this website I have not registered for my final. Without my final registration I applied in form 103

Now I received a letter from the ICAI that my articles registration is been withheld because of the reason that i haven't registered for my final.

Now could you please advise me in this regard so that i may not face any kind of hindrance in my career.

( Note : it was particularly mentioned in the letter that my articleship registration has not been completed because of the reason that i have not registered for my final )

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

It is highly surprising that your Articleship Registration has not been processed because of non registration for CA Final.

The Chartered Accountants Act specifically states that there is no correlation between registration for Articleship and Registration for CA Final.

I myself initially registered for Articleship and then registered for CA Final an year after that.

auditya likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted