A query regarding the sale of my commercial property

Share This Thread
  1. Anshul Kapoor

    Anshul Kapoor New Member

    Hello Team,

    Please note that I would like to sell my commercial property in Noida Sec - 98, which I bought in May 2014 and want to invest this amount in buying a residential property in Sec - 75, Noida.

    Also, I sold a residential property in Greater Noida, which I bought in May 2010 and finalized it's sale in Feb 2016 for the same purpose.

    So, can you please help me in advising the total taxation liability, which I have to adhere to and guide me to save the tax, if I am buying a residential property for my personal use.

    Thanks in advance,

    Anshul Kapoor
  2. Chandrashekar M

    Chandrashekar M Active Member

    Capital gains Exemption U/s.54F is available for any one house.
    That is selling commercial property and purchasing a residential property
    or selling residential property & purchasing another residential property.
    Exemption is available to any one house that is, Your Noida sector 98 property or Greater noida property.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Query regarding Income Tax Refund for A/Y 2014-15 Income Tax Dec 25, 2017
Query regarding_Section 54F of Income tax act Income Tax Aug 12, 2017
Query regarding ITR 2 Foreign Assets for ESPP/RSU after company acquisition Income Tax Jul 28, 2017
Query Regarding Section 44AD Income Tax Feb 6, 2017
Query regarding tax planning of HUF Income Tax Dec 19, 2016