about 24 Q

Share This Thread
  1. avinash patil

    avinash patil New Member

    dear sir

    i am a govt servant, in my office in FY2010-2011 the 24q return not filed, so now can i filed it.?? & is there any kind of penalty levied for it.???
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Return has to be filed by your employer and it can not be filed by you.
    Penalty will be to your employer, not to you.
    Do you have form 16? Did you claimed the credit?
Draft saved Draft deleted