Admission Procedure for IITs, IISc through IIT JAM Exam!

Share This Thread
  1. Kadamb Sachdeva

Kadamb Sachdeva New Member

After the declaration of the IIT JAM Results, the admission process will begin. Admission in the academic programmes will be made on the basis of the merit list of JAM 2018.

Only those candidates who have cleared any one of the two test papers are eligible to apply for IIT JAM Admission Procedure in academic programmes and they must satisfy the minimum educational qualification and eligibility criteria specified by the institutes.

• Only candidates whose name appears on the merit list are eligible to apply for admission in IIT JAM exam.
    • Candidates who want to apply for admission at IITs or NITs can fill the online form available at JAM website.
    • Applicants can apply to one or more academic programmes, but should satisfy the minimum educational qualification and eligibility criteria.
    Best of Luck!
  2. Arun Khatri

Arun Khatri New Member

Hello Kadamb, thank you for such valuable information about IIT JAM. I have completed my B.Sc. in Physics and right now I am planning for the IIT JAM Exam. Since you look like the right person with the adequate knowledge about this exam, it will be really helpful for me if you can just guide me how to prepare for the exam. Should I go for a coaching or should I study at home by using some good study material? Please help
Draft saved Draft deleted