Advice on saving of tax U/s 54.

Share This Thread
  1. Aggy

    Aggy New Member

    Is exemption on the Long term Capital gains tax available on the reinvested amount to buy more than one residential property.
  2. sai tejesh(

    sai tejesh( Active Member is restricted to only one property.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Notice u/s 139(9) defective return receved with section 44AA. Require P & L A/c...Plz advice... Income Tax Jul 26, 2017
Advice sought for tax exemption of senior citizen Income Tax Feb 27, 2017
Advice on income from sharea Income Tax Sep 7, 2016
Need advice on "Contract employees Income Tax Dec 1, 2015
Seeking Valuable Advice and Opinion Income Tax Aug 22, 2015