Am I required to re-register for IPCC after 4 years?

Share This Thread
  1. rohit saboo

rohit saboo New Member

hello
    i was registered with ipcc on feb 2011 . for may 15 . should i re reigistered with icai or not .. help ne

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

3. Neha9155

Neha9155 New Member

You should not register with ICAI because the registration of IPCC is valid only for four years. IPCC has valid registration period of 4 years and will be counted from the date of switch over to then IPCC Course.

Students, who have registered for the course on or before 31st December, 20011 and completing 4 years validity period till 31st December 2015 are advised to apply for revalidation before 31st December 2015 without paying revalidation fee. In case any student fails to apply for revalidation by 31st December 2015 he/she then shall have to pay the prescribed revalidation fee, as stated above, on or after 1st January 2016 for revalidating the registration.

• Each revalidation will be valid for 4 years.
    • Revalidation fee for IPCC is Rs. 400/-.
    • Students are required to ensure before applying for admission to IPCC Examination that they have valid registration.
    • Students who have registered in IPCC Course are required to switch over to CA Intermediate Course in order to continue their studies in chartered accountancy course.

Draft saved Draft deleted