Any Possibility to File Revised return with Correct Income even Original Return Filed after DD?

Share This Thread
  1. Rakesh Tiwari

    Rakesh Tiwari New Member

    My Query is, Can we File Revised Return even when I filed Original Return after Due date u/s 139(4).

    The Reason is that, In Original return Income is Understated and I want to Show Correct Income and Want To Pay the Tax thereon. ?

    The Case is related to AY 14-15 & Hence it is going to be time barred in this Month.
    Your timely reply give me to act within time.

    Thanks in Advance.
  2. Sohil Popat

    Sohil Popat New Member

  3. Rakesh Tiwari

    Rakesh Tiwari New Member

    So what would be course of action, to show my correct Income Position and How I discharge my Tax Liability?

    Shall I Just Pay the Tax ?
  4. nafeesa

    nafeesa Member your satisfaction current year you show more income than u actually earned by including previous year income and pay more tax.
  5. nafeesa

    nafeesa Member

    because you want to revise the return and discharge your tax liability..but u can't
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Income tax returns for FY 2013-14 & 2014-15 to be filed in FY 2017-18 Income Tax Dec 18, 2017
Returns Filed Twice - Can one be Cancelled ? Income Tax Nov 28, 2017
How to file rectification on Disability Pension Income Tax Sep 3, 2017
Revised return filed after due date.. Income Tax Aug 20, 2017
ITR 1 or ITR 2 - Which Return should Salaried Individual file? Income Tax Jul 29, 2017