Appearing for CA Final immediately after IPCC

Share This Thread
  1. Siddharth Sukhija

Siddharth Sukhija New Member

Hello All,

I was registered under the PCC scheme and converted to IPCC last year. I am appearing for IPCC untis scheme in November 2014. My question is if I do clear the IPCC in November 2014, can I appear for Final CA exams in May 2015 ? My articleship and ITT training are over and I have all the relevant documents.

What usually happens ( For Nov 14 attempt ) the results of Final Ca come out earlier in January and for IPCC in February. will I have enough time to apply for new registration and apply online for may 2015 final ca exam ?

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

As per ICAI Norms, if a person has cleared IPCC and has completed min 2.5 years of articleship - he can appear for CA Final Exams.

Therefore, in your case - if you clear IPCC in Nov 14 - you are eligible to appear for CA Final in May 15.

3. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

However, as mentioned by you above - the result for CA Final will come in the 1st week of Feb and last date for submission of Exam Form for May Exams would be last week of Feb.

And before submitting the Exam Form - you would be required to get Registered for CA Final as well.

As the time is less, you will have to get your CA Final Registration processed on time.

Therefore, get yourself registered for CA Final as soon as the IPCC Results are declared without wasting a day. If you can do the same - you surely can appear for May 15 Exams.

I would again like to share that you will have to get this processed without wasting a single day.

Draft saved Draft deleted