Articleship for Non-Commerce Students enrolled in Direct Entry Scheme

Share This Thread
  1. vijay iyer

    vijay iyer New Member

    i am a engineer i want to do ca i want to know whether i have to give cpt or i can go for ipcc directly
  2. Rudra

    Rudra Active Member

    If you have secured more than 6 Grade point or 60% in your UG. You are eligible to appear for IPC through direct entry.
    Karan Batra likes this.
  3. vijay iyer

    vijay iyer New Member

    ok thank you so much for replying another question is that i read i have to do compulsory articleship of 9 months before appearing for ipcc i was in doubt that i am not from commerce background so going direct to articleship will the hire me
  4. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    You have a very valid question.

    For students from non-commerce background - it may be a bit difficult to find articleship. However, it is ICAI's rule that you have to complete 9 months of articleship to be eligible to appear for IPCC Exams.
  5. Raja Chakraborty

    Raja Chakraborty New Member

    So how can i find articleship please tell me process to find it easily
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Query related articleship CA Nov 26, 2018
Regarding Articleship CA Nov 21, 2018
Articleship for Direct Entry students after Graduation and also working CA Oct 27, 2018
Ca articleship termination CA Sep 6, 2018
Regarding Transmission of Articleship after 1 year CA Mar 16, 2018