Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. VIMSHEKAR

VIMSHEKAR New Member

HELLO SIR, this is prasad I registered for ipcc based on direct entry scheme (degree) on september 2014. I have completed ITT & OPP .I would like to register articles in the month of february 2015,so my query is
    may i eligible for november 2015 ipcc examinations? if not when can i eligible for ipcc examinations.
    i would like to know about regulations regarding articles .(relating to direct entry scheme ) please suggest about this. thank you for resolve my query. once again thank you in advance.

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

A student registered through the Direct Entry Scheme is eligible to appear for IPCC Exams after completing 9 months of articleship.

If you intent to appear for Nov 15 Exams, you should register for Articleship on or before 1st Feb 15.

If you register after 1st Feb, you wont be able to complete 9 months till 1st Nov and therefore your attempt will get postponed to May 16

3. VIMSHEKAR

VIMSHEKAR New Member

thank you very much medam , one more query already i received the study materials from the board,so how can i get the study material from the board for my may 2016 examinations? if it possible how can i get the material ? please suggest the ways for getting the materials.(revised syllabus applicable for may 2016)

Mayank.s1803 likes this.
  4. Parul_Gupta

ICAI only issues the Study Material once.

If you want the latest study material, you would be required to pay for it as ICAI has already issued you the study material.

Alternatively, you may download the IPCC Study Material online from this link - http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=6085

5. VIMSHEKAR

VIMSHEKAR New Member

Thank you very much medam,for your valuable suggestions ,
    I would like to register for my articles in the month of march 2015,so I will get my IPCC attempt in may 2016 (i.e after completion of 9 months practical training including 8 months theoretical study ) then when can i get my CA-FINAL attempt? why because as per my limited knowledge article period is 3 YEARS.SO
    before attempting ipcc examinations more than 9 months article period will be completed ,so my query is in this case when can i eligible for ca-final examinations? before attempting ipcc exams ,days of article period will be consider in the total period of articles.(i.e 3 years) thank you.

6. Parul_Gupta

A student is eligible to appear for ca final after completing 2.5 years of articleship.

So if you register for articleship in Mar 15, you would be eligible to appear for CA Final in Nov 17

7. Ashish Jaiswal

Ashish Jaiswal New Member

...i ashish jaiswal an ipcc student ......converted old ipcc to new direct entry scheme ......on 15 december 2014 ....mam wat are the requirements for making me eligible to appear in nov.2015 ipcc exam ....as i already registered in dec.2014 into direct entry scheme .....so at wat time limit i have to register myself for articleship training to appear in nov .2015 .......and wat is fine imposed on it .......

8. Parul_Gupta

@Ashish Jaiswal : To be eligible to appear for Nov 15 Exams, you would be required to complete 9 months of articleship before 1st Nov 15

So you would be required to register for articleship before 1st Feb 15

9. Ashish Jaiswal

Ashish Jaiswal New Member

Thankyou mam....suppose i joined a new firm on 2 feb .....and at wat date i should submit form 102 and 103 ..to icai office ......and wat are the fines .....imposed on it

10. Parul_Gupta

1. If you join on 2nd Feb - your IPCC Attempt will get postponed to May 16
    2. You are required to submit the Form 102 and Form 103 within 30 days of joining Articleship

Draft saved Draft deleted