Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. guptapankajjmp

guptapankajjmp New Member

Dear All,
    I have registerd for Ipcc both group in Jan-15, after the registraition what should i do and when i should to go for article ship

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

@guptapankajjmp : If you are through the Direct Entry Route, you would be required to first complete 9 months of articleship before appearing for IPCC Exams.

And before starting articleship - you would also be required to complete your ITT and Orientation

guptapankajjmp likes this.
  3. guptapankajjmp

Ma'am,

what is procudure the regigtration for orientation programe and itt and after registration when i have to go for this?

Thanks & Rg
    Pankaj Gupta

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

You can register for Orientation and ITT online itself.

You can opt for Orientation and ITT anytime before starting your articleship

5. guptapankajjmp

Maa'm,

When I m going for registration for online orientation programme there are showing two option - IPCC GROUP 1 & IPCC GROUP 2 Month & Year, what I should to fill. for your ref i have attched the jpeg file IPCC-op.jpg

6. trupti puranik

trupti puranik New Member

Mam
    Mam, I want to start my article ship now,I am from pune, where should I start my article ship??

7. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

@trupti puranik : start applying to all CA Firms in your area and if they have any vacancy, they will call you for an interview

8. Ajay Soni

Ajay Soni New Member

Hello sir
    this is Ajay Soni.
    My query is I want to give ipcc exam in may 2016
    for that when i have to start my articleship ???
    plz suggest me

9. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

@Ajay Soni : You can appear for May 16 Exams if you start your articleship before 31st July 2015

10. Ajay Soni

Ajay Soni New Member

bt sir
    as per new syllabus nd rules a student is eligible for ipcc exam after completion of 12 month articleship.
    nd if I will join articleship before 31st july then my articleship completed only 9 months.
    so now what I do ???

Draft saved Draft deleted