Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

@Ajay Soni : The new course is not applicable yet and is only proposed.

The existing course guidelines will apply in your case

2. Ajay Soni

Ajay Soni New Member

ok.
    Thank u so much

3. shravyakr369

shravyakr369 New Member

Ma'am I old ipcc student . Now I want convert to direct entry scheme. I want to know when I should start my articles to be eligible for may 2016?
    2.I have already completed my ITT and OP last year so she I have to remember do them again if I convert to direct entry?
    3. If I convert from ipcc to direct entry scheme now ,will the new syllabus apply or will I write 7 subjects only?
    Please reply ma'am
    Thank u

4. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

@shravyakr369 :
    1. To be eligible to appear for May 16 exams, you would be required to start articleship before 31st July. Therefore, you should convert to Direct Entry before 31st July and start articleship.
    2. The new course is only proposed and has not been approved yet. Therefore, the old course will apply in your case.

5. shravyakr369

shravyakr369 New Member

Thank you so much sir @gaurav_kumar
    Sir how about ITT and Orientation Programme.? I have already completed it in the month of Sept 2013 ..should I do it again after converting into direct entry scheme?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  6. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

@shravyakr369 : No, you are not required to pursue your ITT & Orientation again.

It will remain valid.

7. shravyakr369

shravyakr369 New Member

Oh thank u sir @Manoj Mehra

8. vruddhi

vruddhi New Member

I am from cpt route and was registered for ipcc in may 2014. Now i want to convert to direct entry and want to register for ipcc in may 2016. And i have already done orientation and ITT

1. Am i liable to do advance ITT
    2. will new course of may 2016 will apply on us ????

9. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

@vruddhi
    1. Advance ITT is applicable for all students who start their Articleship after 1st June. Therefore, it would be applicable in your case.
    2. New Course is only proposed and is not final yet. The old course will continue to be applicable in your case.

10. shravyakr369

shravyakr369 New Member

Should I do advance itt to appear for my may 2015 through direct entry scheme

Draft saved Draft deleted