Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

@vijay mns : To be eligible to appear for May 2016 Exams through Direct entry, you should register for IPCC, then complete ITT & Orientation and also start articleship before 31st July

2. vijay mns

vijay mns New Member

thank you very much

3. vijay mns

vijay mns New Member

what if i register for ipcc direct entry and completed my ITT and orientation course, but i got a arrear in last sem. will my registraion and my completed course become invalid ?

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

If you get an arrear in last semester, your registration will become invalid

5. ANJALI PANDEY

ANJALI PANDEY New Member

Hi Ma'am ...myself Anjali ..I have completed my itt and after that started articleship . actually ma'am i got a letter from ICAI in which they asked me for orientation certificate.Kindly suggest me what should I do now??

6. Aditi Gulati

Aditi Gulati Active Member

@ANJALI PANDEY : You are required to complete both ITT as well as Orientation before starting articleship

7. Binod Bihari Sahoo

Binod Bihari Sahoo New Member

AM JOINING ARTICLESHIP ON 27/01/2015 THEN AM ELIGIBLE FOR NOV.2015 TERM BUT AM NOT ABLE TO FILL THE EXAM FORM ??? WHY AM UNABLE TO FILL???? PLEASE HELP???

8. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@Binod Bihari Sahoo : Is their any reason being stated on why you are unable to fill the exam form for Nov 15 Exams?

9. Krishna S. Kompale

Krishna S. Kompale New Member

There are an ITT and OC compulsory before articleship under direct entry scheme.
    And if yes, then there is both of IPCC and ITT & OC are have different procedure for registration.
    Please suggest.

10. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@Krishna S. Kompale : Both ITT and OP are required to be completed before starting Articleship.

The procedure for registration is also different for both of them

Draft saved Draft deleted