Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. Suhail kkk

Suhail kkk New Member

I'm a Direct entry student. I have completed 15 months articleship. Now I would like to stop articleship and approch the IPCC exam going to be held on May 2016. Is it possible?
    Thanks before hand.

TRUPTI VEDARKAR likes this.
  2. GAUTAM SEN

GAUTAM SEN New Member

Dear Sir
    i am a Post Graduate in Commerce (M.com) and have completed my PG in 2012.
    Now, i am very much interested to Appeared for IPCC May 2017 exam under direct entry scheme.

Whether it is necessary / mandatory for me to go for nine months of Practical training to appear only for May 2017 exam...?

Kindly answer me in this regard
    Gautam Sen

TRUPTI VEDARKAR likes this.
  3. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@GAUTAM SEN
    Yes, you should undergo 9 months of Articleship Training to be eligible to appear for CA IPCC May 2017 Exams

4. GAUTAM SEN

GAUTAM SEN New Member

Is it mendatory..?
    is it not possible to go for 9 months of training after clearing IPCC exam.

5. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Yes, it is mandatory

6. gagan0330

gagan0330 New Member

My name is Gagandeep Singh... Sor i want to know that i have completed my 9 month tranning under direct entry and left due to some personal problem. Now its been 8 month that i have not join another CA article yet. So please tell now i can give may 2017 attempt? what i need to do for roll number

7. gagan0330

gagan0330 New Member

My name is Gagandeep Singh... Sor i want to know that i have completed my 9 month tranning under direct entry and left due to some personal problem. Now its been 8 month that i have not join another CA article yet. So please tell now i can give may 2017 attempt? what i need to do for roll number

8. Aniket Kumar shaw

Aniket Kumar shaw New Member

i have register in ipcc from eastern zone.can i do my itt and op training from western zone due to non availability of seats in eastern zone

9. Dear Sir/Madam,

i have entered ipcc through direct entry scheme cleared my ipcc both groups in nov 2016 and i wanted to know my eligibility for CA final .Actually after registering CA final with ICAI in Feb should i wait for 9 months to write my CA final.I am planning to give in may 2017.
    Thanks in advance

10. Priyanka .B.R

Priyanka .B.R New Member

Hello... I am aware that 9 months must be completed to take ipcc group exams. But I want to confirm that if I register for articleship on 10 Aug 2017 am I eligible to take my exams in the month of May 2018?

Draft saved Draft deleted