Articleship requirement for appearing for IPCC Exams - Direct Entry

Share This Thread
  1. Priyanka .B.R

Priyanka .B.R New Member

Hello... I am aware that 9 months must be completed to take ipcc group exams. But I want to confirm that if I register for articleship on 10 Aug 2017 am I eligible to take my exams in the month of May 2018?

2. sanjay09

sanjay09 New Member

Sir, i have cleared my CPT and attempted my IPCC but did not clear.Now i want to join articleship through B.com in AUG17 If i join articleship will i be eligible for my NOV 17 exam?

3. G.Rajesh

G.Rajesh New Member

hello madam, my name is rajesh, i have registered for CA IPCC through CPT route, i am already existing student, my IPCC registration was done on 08/06/2017 but i am not able to download registration letter.
    The other question is , if i have to write the ipcc exams what i have to do do i need to complete ITT or ORIENTATION Course.
    And the other question is , registration process is goin online and my region is southern region Hyderabad , and all the batches are full
    How can i do this,
    Please explain me the procedure.

4. Akshatha Koushik

Akshatha Koushik New Member

Sir I hv completed my Graduation in BA this year with 78.7% aggregate.. am I eligible for Intermediate (IPCC) directly

5. Rahul Chintakindi

Rahul Chintakindi New Member

6. Neha9155

Neha9155 New Member

If you have registered with ICAI for the direct entry scheme of CA course, after this you have to complete 9 months practical training (articleship). After completing this 9 months articleship training, a student can appear for CA intermediate examinations. This 9 months articleship training is mandatory for direct entry route students.

You should have passed One (Group I) or Both Groups of IPCC and completed the required ITT training and Orientation programmes

(or)

Graduates who are eligible to join the course under direct entry scheme Note: Students under direct entry scheme can join articleship directly without undergoing ITT and orientation but the same has to be undergone by the time you are writing the IPCC Exams

You can register for articleship by following these steps-

1. Purchase the Articleship Registration Form 103&102 from the respective Branch offices near to you Note: Online Download is not valid for registration the form has to be purchased by paying Rs.50/-

2. Fill in the form and submit one copy of form 103 along with the prescribed registration fee and supporting documents

3. The prescribed fee for registration of Articleship is Rs.2000 one time fee

4.Supporting Documents to be submitted duly attested by a chartered accountant (Principal)

• IPCC Passed Certificate ( Group I or both groups )
    • ITT Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
    • Orientation Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
    5. The other two copies of the form 103 are to be kept with the Principal and the student

6. The copies of form 102 have to be kept one with the principal and other with the student

Draft saved Draft deleted