articleship secondment/Transfer related query

Share This Thread
  1. MUKESH POTNURI

MUKESH POTNURI New Member

I was doing my articleship in a small firm and i was really unsatisfied being completed both groups in first attempt and i consider shifting to another firm. So, can anyone help me on list of best firms that take continuing articleship students and on which way to shift i.e., transfer or secondment of articles and benefits in each case.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

All good firms prefer that the articles join them for the maximum period i.e. 3 years and therefore they prefer to recruit articles who can join them for 3 years. And therefore, getting a good firm after transfer is not easy as you would be having less than 3 years.

However, good firms do recruit articles on a Secondment basis irrespective of whether it is a transfer case or a fresh case as secondment can only be done for a max period of 1 year.

3. vikas rajpurohit

vikas rajpurohit New Member

Sir, I just wanna know that under one CA , for maximum how many months i can take secondment ???

Draft saved Draft deleted