Articleship under New Course for appearing for CA Final

Share This Thread
  1. Kunal Bisani

Kunal Bisani New Member

Plzzz help...my ca final exam is due on may 2017.I am already registered for finals in oct 2014.But as per new course in order to be eligible to appear for ca final exams one need to complete 3 years of practical training.Will it be applicable to me?will my attempt will shift to nov 17 instead of may 2017..????plzzzzz help me out of this....

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

This new rule will only apply to students who register for CA foundation in 2016 and thereon.

It wont be applicable in your case and you would be eligible to appear after 2.5 years of articleship

3. Kunal Bisani

Kunal Bisani New Member

Deepika Singhal likes this.
  4. Deepika Singhal

Deepika Singhal New Member

will changes coming in ca final course in may 2016 will be applicable for students appearing in may 2017?

5. Parul_Gupta

@Deepika Singhal : The changes would be applicable only to new students who register for CPT in 2016 & onwards and would not be applicable to existing course students.

6. Deepika Singhal

Deepika Singhal New Member

My attempt is in may 17 and i have not started studies yet. could anyone please suggest me how to start??? and also from which subject??

7. Parul_Gupta

Its better to start with Practical subjects as you may forget the theory subjects by the time you appear for exams.

Draft saved Draft deleted