Articleship Vacancy in Desai Haribhakti (Middle Sized CA Firm)

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra
    Karan Batra on Jan 25, 2014
    Haribhakti & Co recently had a split from the famous BDO Haribhakti Group and formed an alliance with DB Desai & Co. to form DHC i.e. Desai Haribhakti & Co

The merged entity is a 1250 employee strong work force and is considered as a middle sized CA Firm in India. (Refer this Economic Times article on How Accounting Firms Desai & Haribhakti have joined hands to take on the Big 4's)

They are currently hiring Article Trainees, CA Industrial Trainees, Semi Qualified CA's & Qualified CA's for all their offices across India.

Kindly refer the attachment for complete details. In the 1st attachment, Articleship Vacancies are also mentioned

In case the mails are not being delivered on the email id mentioned in the attachment, you can alternatively send your Resume to [email protected]

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      738.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. divya

divya New Member

how to apply and wats da eligibilty criteria?

3. KIMMI DAWAR

KIMMI DAWAR New Member

hello sir, i cleared my frst grp of ca final...is m i eligible for the job?

4. Mansi Dhandhukia

Mansi Dhandhukia New Member

Hello Sir,I am looking up for a job in a CA firm.Please revert me back if there is vacancy in your firm

5. rahul binjola

rahul binjola New Member

hello,i want to know you are taking ipcc single group also..?

6. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

@divya : The email id's for different regions have been mentioned in the attachments... You can send your CV to the email id for your Region

@KIMMI DAWAR : You are eligible to apply as a Semi Qualified CA

@Mansi Dhandhukia : I'm not an employee of this firm. I came across this vacancy so posted it here. You can send your CV directly to the firm on the email id's mentioned in the attachment

7. Karan Batra

@rahul binjola : The eligibility criteria has not been disclosed by this CA Firm...

8. Aishwary Bang

Aishwary Bang New Member

hello sir, i have cleared my pcc and pursuing final, i want to know that i am eligible or not for your firm.

9. Karan Batra

10. divya

divya New Member

Does the firm provide secondment ?