audit

Share This Thread
  1. Sandeep raway

Sandeep raway Member

Plz help. How to score marks in audit. Last time I got 36 in audit in IPCC group 2 nd this time also I got 36. I readed whole book of audit. :(

2. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

In my opinion the only way to pass auditing is to have clear conceptual knowledge of subject.Though you have read entire book still your are landing on negative side so try to implent studying in this way..first start with basics of auditing and then move to its techniques and methods..with this you will have fair knowledge on auditing now move on company audit and then to special audit...after this go on to study auditing standards with gives conceptual clarity about the subject you studied previously..now start studying CARO rule as these are important points that will effect company directly..then move to edp and special audits...though you get a sure shot question from special audit unless you write that perfectly it will not fetch you marks...so my friend apart from all these you have to believe in yourself...

you have tasted failure so once you succeed you can enjoy the real flavor of success...
    so dont workhard work smart....wish you all the luckk...may god bless you

Karan Batra likes this.
  3. Sandeep raway

Sandeep raway Member

Do i need to do practice manual, after completing the book of surbhi bansal mam.?

4. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

obviously practice manuals forms an important material while studying...so do implent that...

Draft saved Draft deleted