Big 4 (EY) hiring Semi-Qualified CA's

Share This Thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karan Batra
    Karan Batra on Oct 13, 2014
    EY (Ernst & Young) which is a leading Big 4 CA Firm is currently hiring Qualified and Semi-Qualified CA’s as Trainees (previously known as Contractuals). This training would be for a contract period of 3 months and on completion of this training, these candidates stand a chance of getting recruited permanently based on their Job performance.

The details of the position have been mentioned below.

Service Line: Assurance
    Profile: Stat Audit
    Training Duration: 3 Months (15th Dec 2014 to 15th Mar 2015)
    Job Location: Gurgaon (Office Work only, does not require going to Client’s office)
    Eligibility: Qualified CA’s and Semi-Qualified CA’s who have completed their Articleship

(Semi-Qualified refers to Candidates who are appearing for CA-Final Exams in Nov 2014 Exams and have also completed their Articleship. Candidates who have not completed their Articleship are not eligible to apply)

Compensation:

Qualified CA’s: Rs. 35,000 pm
    Semi-Qualified CA’s: Rs. 30,000 pm

Leaves: No Leaves would allowed during the training period of 3 months (except Holidays for Weekends and Festivals)

Cab Facility: Cab Facility would be given to all employees and trainees and no amount would be deducted for the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    This Vacancy has now closed and shortlisted candidates have already been interviewed and recruited. Thank you everyone for applying.

2. Sumit Agarwal

Sumit Agarwal Active Member

Sir I had applied for the job "Vacancy in Big 4" for semi qualified CA but I had't got any reply for this job. So just wanted to know whether their requirement had been fulfilled or not and what is the last date of their selection process.

Deval Verma likes this.
  3. Manpreet kaur

Manpreet kaur New Member

Karan Sir, I had sent my resume for the post of "Vacancy in Big 4" but haven't received any reply yet. Request you to check it and revert me back accordingly. Thanks

4. Ritika Porwal

Ritika Porwal New Member

Karan sir, I had applied for the same post of "Vacancy in Big 4" and I have not received any replies yet. Has the requirements been fulfilled and the selections been done. I request you to please check once and revert back accordingly.
    Thanks

Regards
    Ritika

5. Vinayak Indolia

Vinayak Indolia New Member

Sir,
    I had applied to this vacancy in big 4 but haven't got any call. Can you please tell me when the interviews will start for shortlisting candidates.
    Thanks.
    Vinayak

6. karan sir
    i have applied in E&Y .But no response
    regards karttick chandra das

7. Rohit Rathi

Rohit Rathi New Member

Karan sir, I had applied for the same post of "Vacancy in Big 4" and I have not received any replies yet. Has the requirements been fulfilled and the selections been done. I request you to please check once and revert back accordingly.
    Thanks