CA Eligibity after BCA Graduation

Share This Thread
  1. Mitali Rokade

Mitali Rokade New Member

Hi,
    i have done my graduation in BCA with 61% and my post graduation in finance with 59.14%.There is an eligibility criteria for registration under Direct entry Scheme that Graduates or Post Graduates other than those falling under Commerce stream have to secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks.
    As i want to register for IPCC,can i appear under my graduation marks which is above 60 .Because my PG percentage does not fit into the criteria and rounding off of number also doesnt help...
    Please Reply.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Yes, you can claim CPT Exemption on the basis of the marks secured by you in BCA which is more than 60%

3. Mitali Rokade

Mitali Rokade New Member

@rudrabose
    Mitali RokadeNew Member
    New
    Hi sir ,
    There will be any subject criteria like u have to appear any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting.

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

The criteria mentioned by you above is for people who have done their graduation in commerce.

Their is no criteria as such for people who have not done their graduation in commerce. They only have to secure above 60% marks

Mitali Rokade likes this.
  5. Mitali Rokade

Mitali Rokade New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted