CA Final Exam after Revalidation of Registration

Share This Thread
  1. Elizabeth Sangeetha

Elizabeth Sangeetha New Member

I was a CA student.I have cleared my CA Inter may 1995. can i apear in CA final in may 2015 to complete CA. Also please advise whether I can wite exams in May 2015 if I revalidate in Feb.2015. and will I get my study materials on revalidation from institute.

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Dear @Elizabeth Sangeetha

Yes, you can revalidate your registration for CA Final. However, ICAI does take some time to revalidate the registration.

It would be too optimistic on our part to expect ICAI to revalidate your registration before 24th Feb i.e. the last date for submission of exam form.

Therefore practically speaking - it would be difficult for you to appear for May 15 exams if you revalidate today.

However, you can always appear for Nov 15 Exams

And for that as well - I would advise you to revalidate your registration on a priority basis

3. Elizabeth Sangeetha

4. Elizabeth Sangeetha

Thank you Akanksha, Will we get new study material on payment of rs.1100 on revalidation from institute?

5. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

I'm not sure whether ICAI will issue the new study material on payment of Revalidation Fees.

By the way, the soft copy of the study material is also uploaded online on ICAI website which can be downloaded for free.

The latest study material can be downloaded from here:- http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=10175

Draft saved Draft deleted