CA final IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND TOPICS FOR MAY 2014 Tips for you :)

Share This Thread
  1. karthik007

karthik007 New Member

IMPORTANT CHAPTERS & TIPS FOR CA FINAL MY 2014 EXAMINATION:

Before reading CA Final Tips, I will recommend you to get CA Final Study planner & Tips – May 2014. Here below I have gathered certain important chapters which are asked in every attempts with good weightage. I have also given the name of Authors whom reference books to be preferred for CA Final examination preparation. So check them out.
    1) Financial Reporting:
    For the important chapters for Financial Reporting for CA Final May 2014 examination, consider following in tips:
    I divide this subject in 5 parts:
    1) AS.
    2) Miscellaneous chapters.
    3) Consolidated a/c.
    4) Amalgamation.
    5) Valuation.

a. AS in general are asked around 20 to 40 marks so must not ignore that. They are sometimes copied from modules and PM
    b. You can refer any good reference book. Which I personally feel every CA should refer, as they are fundamental matters. WE CA s are recognized by AS. (I referred RAWAT SIR’s)
    c. Refer past papers and find out patterns. If I point out many AS Like 15 16 20 22 30 31 32 are in category of FAQ (these are just e.g.)
    d. Miscellaneous chapters are not at all misc in importance. They are asked of 16 to 24 marks and beauty is they are far easier and less complicated in nature. Must not ignore them. E.g. Nov 11 paper.
    e. As for last 3 parts I am sure all of us do so much practice that sometimes we can even solve that entire sum without question in our sleep.
    for more visit : http://crazzyca.blogspot.in/2014/02/ca-final-important-questions-and-topics.html

Draft saved Draft deleted