ca final registration due date

Share This Thread
  1. abhi.079

abhi.079 New Member

Sir
    I have cleared my IPCC group 1 in NOV 2011 and IPCC group II in May 2014. When I Should register Myself for final Exam as my Attempt is in NOV 2014 as last date of filling of exam form is 30th August.. so can i register myself before 30th august so can i eligible for NOV2014 exam..

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Register for CA Final asap as without Registration your Exam form will not be processed.

3. abhi.079

abhi.079 New Member

so if i will do my registration on 25th august 2014 so can i apply for nov 2014 exam as last date of filling exam form is 30th august2014

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

You'll hve to regularly follow up with the people in ICAI so that they process your application on a priority basis.

You wld also be required to visit ICAI in person many times to ensure that it is processed timely.

5. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

normally it takes 1 month on avg for processing ca final registration...so best way is to fill registration form aqap and rush to nearest branch and tell ur situation they might help you..so dont waste any more time this may cost you to postpone your attempt...good luck...for your refernce you can visit http://www.charteredclub.com/ca-final-registration/

Draft saved Draft deleted