ca final registration

Share This Thread
  1. mani

mani New Member

good morning sir, this is mani sro 0343611, suppose I want to write ca final examination in may 2015 , when am I required to registration for ca final ?

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

The Exam Forms for May 2015 would be released in the month of Feb 15. So, your name should be there in ICAI records as registered for CA Final before Feb 15.

And it takes ICAI a lot of time to process the Ca Final Registration Form. To be on the safer side, I would advise you to register in Oct/Nov 14.

Personally, I wont advise you to postpone this beyond November.

auditya likes this.
  3. shivani soni

shivani soni New Member

I also want to know when will to submit final registration form in case of pass out ipcc both groups in may 2014

4. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

For May 2014 passouts, if you start your articleship before 31st Oct 14 - your ca final attempt would be in May 17

It would be advisable to submit the ca final registration form anytime before Oct 14

5. auditya

auditya New Member

dear rudraji,
    why everybody advise to register after qualifying ipcc only?
    what is the actual reason for that?
    Could you please explain in detail why, and what are the consequence Shivani Soni may face if she registered before 6 months of her final exam.
    Also, you please define the problems faced by any students for non - registration till 6 months before their final attempt.

6. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

@auditya : The Best time to register for CA Final is 6 months before appearing for CA Final Exams.

However, some people are not aware of the exact provisions of ICAI regarding CA Final Registration and therefore they advise to register immediately after clearing IPCC as they are not clear of the exact provisions.

7. auditya

auditya New Member

rudra sir,
    that's what i am asking what if we have not registered by now.
    As a member of this i'll request to explain in detail about the difficulty we may face later, if we are not registered now.

8. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

If you submit your CA Final Exam Form without your name being registered in ICAI records as a person who has registered for CA Final - ICAI will not process your Exam Form.

9. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Therefore, your name should be there in ICAI Records on the date of submission of the CA Final Exam Form.

Draft saved Draft deleted