CA final registration

Share This Thread
  1. vamseedhar reddy

vamseedhar reddy New Member

Dear sir
    I have completed my both groups of ipcc in nov 2015.I have not registered for final yet. Please let me know what is the last date for final registration.if the last date had over can I still register by paying a penalty,if yes what is the penalty.I have starded my articleship from april 1st
    Please suggest

2. Dheeraj Khunger

Dheeraj Khunger New Member

Hello...
    If u have passed both groups of IPCC in first attempt then it is necessary to get registration of final done along with ur articleship registration otherwise your articleship date is pending with ICAI.
    So better get ur registration done as soon as possible and there is no last date of registration.

3. vamseedhar reddy

Sir please,
    Is registration for articleship is equal to registration of ca final
    I asked this because in articleship registration form there is a option that whether I want study material in english or Hindi
    What does it mean

4. Dheeraj Khunger

hello...
    No registration of both is not equal u have to submit final registration form along with your articleship registration form because it is guidelines of ICAI that if u have cleared both groups simultaneously then u have to register for the final only at the time when u register for the articleship. Otherwise ur articleship status will stand hold with ICAI.

5. vamseedhar reddy

Thank you Dheeraj,so I have to register for articleship and final at same time?
    Thank you

6. vamseedhar reddy

Sir what is the last date for ca final registration?
    I have completed my ipcc both groups in nov 2015.

7. Dheeraj Khunger

There is no last date regarding the registration of Final as ICAI has not declared that till the date and u don't need last date because for those who cleared their IPCC in different attempt can register for final before 6 months of their attempt. due date.

8. vamseedhar reddy

I had completed both groups at a time and not different attempt
    If I register for final this month,when can I attempt for ca final

9. Dheeraj Khunger

Hello..
    Actually your final attempt date is considered on behalf of your articleship registration.
    As you have completed your IPCC in Nov 2015 then your final attempt will be fall due in Nov 2018..

10. vamseedhar reddy

Thank you dheeraj

Draft saved Draft deleted