CA Fresher & Semi Qualified Vacancy in S.C. Vasudeva

Share This Thread
  1. Karan Batra
    Karan Batra on Nov 18, 2014
    An urgent opening in S.C.Vasudeva & Co.(Chartered Accountants) for an Associate in Internal Audit department. Please find below the details and if interested please share your updated CV the official email-id [email protected] or [email protected]

Experience required: 0 to 2 Years

Salary:Best in the industry

Qualification: CA Qualified or CA semi Qualified

Job responsibility overview: Carrying out Internal audits for clients,by being part of the audit team. Providing all necessary support to the senior in charge and guiding the assistants in the team. Have basic understanding of principles of COSO, Risk Management etc, and working knowledge of statutory compliance with regard to Labour Laws, Tax Laws, Companies Act, Commercial Laws,etc.

Ankush likes this.
  2. BIBHASH KUMAR

BIBHASH KUMAR New Member

Dear Sir/Madam
    This is to express my keen interest in order to catch an opportunity in your Firm. It shall be a special advantage and honor if I am given an opportunity to be a part of your Team to work with.
    I believe that I carry the potential that can be most effectively utilized in the work environment and to achieve the objective of my definite purpose in life.

Please find attached here with my CV (curriculum vitae) for your consideration.

Looking forward to a fruitful and a long term relationship.
    Yours Faithfully
    Bibhash Kumar

Attached Files: