CA Fresher Vacancy in Nestle

Share This Thread
  1. Neha Sharma
    Neha Sharma on Aug 13, 2014
    F&C Probationers are hired under the company's trainee scheme for the department of Finance & Control.
    The objective of the Finance and Control Trainee scheme is to get high calibre chartered accountants from premier institutes, who can take up critical roles in the company.
    Finance & Control Trainees are put through a 12-month long, multi-location training program; after successful completion of the training they are absorbed in their function across locations basis business requirements.

Final location decided post confirmation and could be amongst 8 factories, 4 branches and Head office. Go through our corporate website for locations.

Package - Non-Negotiable package (INR 9.9 lacs p.a. fixed salary + bonus + benefits).

Only candidates who cleared their CA final in 2014 should apply. Any pass-outs of 2013 batches or before would be rejected.

Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted!

Interested Candidates shall apply online through this link - https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=140004TS&src=JB-10172

2. Amit Bansal

Amit Bansal New Member

I've successfully applied for this job. This job is also shown up in my profile with nestle website. But there was no option to upload resume at the time when I was filling up basic details but now it is showing no attachment, no resume and no cover letter specifically. Apart from this now when I access to abovementioned link it is displayed as this job is no longer available.

If there is any way out please share it would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards
    Amit Bansal
    (Chartered Accountant)

3. pawan859

pawan859 New Member

I have also same problem.
    The job is no longer available