CA Industrial Training in Company not registered with ICAI

Share This Thread
  1. shahsunny3699

shahsunny3699 New Member

I am in third year of my articleship period and now I want to pursue Industrial Training. As institute provides the list of region wise Companies where a student can opt to pursue his/her Industrial Training, I want to know whether a student can opt for a firm OTHER THAN that provided in the list, which fulfills the following criteria :- 1. Minimum fixed assets of rs. 1 crore. 2. Minimum total turnover of rs. 10 crore. 3. Minimum paid up share capital of rs. 50 lacs. I want to pursue my Industrial Training in a reputed Diamond Firm which fulfills all the above criteria. Do it is allowed by ICAI? Please do assist.

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

If the company satisfies the criteria but is not registered with ICAI - you would be required to get such a company registered with ICAI.

It is a fairly simple process and you only have to submit a form for that.

After it gets registered, you can pursue your CA Industrial Training from such a company

shahsunny3699 likes this.
  3. shahsunny3699

shahsunny3699 New Member

Thank you mam for your assistance. Can you tell me which form is required to submit and where? Can I get that form online?

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

shahsunny3699 likes this.
  5. shahsunny3699

shahsunny3699 New Member

Thank you.

6. shahsunny3699

shahsunny3699 New Member

Is it mandatory to cleared both group of IPCE to pursue Industrial Training?

7. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

Yes, it is mandatory to clear both groups of IPCC to be eligible to enroll for CA Industrial Training

8. shahsunny3699

shahsunny3699 New Member

But I called in Institute and they said it is not mandatory to clear both group of IPCE to pursue Industrial Training.

9. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

As per ICAI Norms - it is mandatory to clear both the groups of IPCC to be eligible to enroll for CA Industrial Training.

The person who received the call may not be having the correct information

Draft saved Draft deleted