CA Industrial Training in Investment Banking

Share This Thread
  1. sahil jakhar

sahil jakhar New Member

I despirately need HELP regarding my last year of Articleship Training.

I want to pursue something in FINANCE in my Future. TO be precise Investment Banking or Merger & Acquisition. So I am left my last year of Articleship training. Now, I am searching for a Co. which is involved in Investment/ M&A but coudn't find any.
    I live in Delhi. Please Suggest me some of Cos. and if there is any additional suggestion you can give. you are whole heartedly welcome to give me any suggestion in this matter.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

If you want a theoritical answer - Go ahead and apply everywhere. You'll get it.

If you want a practical answer - It is very difficult for a CA Student to get Industrial Training in M&A or Investment Banking. There are barely a handful of such vacancies.

So, I would rather advise you to broaden your scope and search for Industrial Training in some Finance domain and search specifically for Investment Banking or M&A after qualifying CA.

Even after qualifying CA - it is difficult to get such a profile but atleast it is easier as compared to getting such a profile in CA Industrial Training.

My thoughts may not sound like Music to your ears but the above facts are truth

3. garyyyyy

garyyyyy New Member

can you please tell me how to apply for a IT in RBI as RBI is not mentioned in the list approved by ICAI for industrial training?

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Dear @garyyyyy

Your query has been answered in the other thread

Draft saved Draft deleted