can a c.a. student do its training in a company instead of firm ?

Share This Thread
  1. piyush4542

piyush4542 New Member

i get to know that is possible only in last year of articleship but we can't get articleship in a company in first 2 years . please tell me the right conditions to go for training in a co.

2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Dear @piyush4542

Training in a Company can be done only in the last year of articleship and this is known as Industrial Training. Training in the first 2 years is mandatory to be done in a CA Firm only.

The following links will help you better understand the guidelines and procedure for doing Training in a Company in the final year of articleship:-
    1. http://www.charteredclub.com/are-ca-students-allowed-to-undergo-articleship-training-in-a-company/
    2. http://www.charteredclub.com/should-ca-students-opt-for-industrial-training-in-a-company/

In case of any other query, feel free to ask...

piyush4542 likes this.
  3. piyush4542

piyush4542 New Member

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

GE is stating that candidates serving last 9 to 12 months can apply for Industrial Training, which means that candidates in the final year of articleship

piyush4542 likes this.
  5. piyush4542

piyush4542 New Member

thanks a lot !!! :)

6. reeme0322

reeme0322 New Member

sir, i m serving extension period under another principal and it will be sort of dummy for me.. and i had cleared my exam in may 2014 attempt.. as my extension period is sort of dummy can i join the organisation during dis period.. is there ny problem will arise.. plz suggest me..

7. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

If you are on Dummy, you can work anywhere during this period without informing the Institute.

8. reeme0322

reeme0322 New Member

Derz some sort of process na dat org will hv to send d list to icai of ca dey recruitd frm dis batch... so der will b a pblm na ?

Draft saved Draft deleted