Can I revise ITR to claim Income Tax Refund

Share This Thread
  1. daxesh_27565

    daxesh_27565 New Member

    First of all, I would like to express my lot of thanks to all members of chartered for resolving my several query in the past.
    Now, I would like to know the solution of my following problems.
    1. I filed my I T Return of FY 2013-14(stating demand of I Tax refund on my PRBS Contribution) well before its last date. I received acknowledgement receipt of ITR-V & even its assessed report stating no demand & no refund. To get refund of I. Tax, can I again file revised return or suggest any other alternative way of claiming refund.
    2. can I transfer some amount to my wife account thro' cash. If, yes, then what documents needs to be prepared say gift deed or loan deed.
    3.After utilizing long term capital gain amount by purchasing new house property, some what amount remains with me which I received by selling old property. Now how to use this amount.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    1. Yes, you can revise your return
    2. Gift deed is not mandatory in case you intent to gift some amount to your wife
    3. The balance amount with you after reinvestment of the capital gains can be used by you for any purpose.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
service tax - can we revised service tax return after 90 days Other Taxes Aug 30, 2017
How to carry forward revised return ITC at Tamilnadu CTD Other Taxes Dec 27, 2016
Revised return procedure for TN VAT Other Taxes Jan 9, 2016
Can I claim TDS Refund on Commission on Excess Deposit? Other Taxes Jan 3, 2017
What if I sell Property after claiming Cap Gain Exemption? Other Taxes Sep 12, 2016