can i transfer amount in capital gain account from my india account to capital gain USA account ?

Share This Thread
  1. shubhs

    shubhs New Member

    hello ,

    can i transffer and use amount in capital gain india amount to my capital gain usa account
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    Dear Shubhs

    I'm Karan and I'm the founder of this website

    Capital Gain earned in India cannot be transferred to Capital Gains USA Account. You would be required to pay Capital Gains Tax here in India.

    However, there is a tax planning which can be legally done in your case.

    In case of any other concern, feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Transfer of amount from saving account to NRO account Income Tax Jan 10, 2018
savings to HUF account amount transfer ? Income Tax Nov 21, 2016
Gift deed for amount transferred to Son Income Tax Aug 15, 2016
Transferring PF amount to Abroad Income Tax Jan 1, 2015
Can I transfer TDS (which Co's deducted) in Individual Pan from HUF (PAN) Income Tax Sep 20, 2017