can u help me sir

Share This Thread
  1. abdul Khudus

    abdul Khudus New Member

    dear Sir
    good morning to u
    i am advocate from odisha i have no knowledge of income tax can u help me filling itr 4, irt 4s ext to me

    i hope to u kindly cooperation to me can i great full knowledge gain to u Sir .

    yours oblige

    Abdul Khudus
    E mail [email protected]
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Its mandatory for an advocate to maintain proper books of accounts.
    What records have you maintained?
    ITR-4S can not be filed in your case and we can proceed with ITR-4 only.

    You may send me the details to my mail address.
Draft saved Draft deleted