CAPITAL gain benefit

Share This Thread
  1. ashish kumar garg

    ashish kumar garg New Member

    I have two residential houses.iwan to book another house by selling one house out of two whether iam eligible to take the benifit of capital gain or not. Regards. Ashish Aggarwal
  2. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    Yes, you can claim Capital Gains Exemption under Section 54 irrespective of the No. of houses owned by you.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
IPFC shines again Other Courses Dec 20, 2014