Capital Gain from house property

Share This Thread
  1. Rajib Rej

    Rajib Rej New Member

    I want to know whether capital gain (Sec 54 ) arise in hands of assesse can be invested for purchase of house property (Joint purchase) where wife of assesse is first co owner and assesse is 2nd co owner?
    Also is there any change in finance act 2016 regarding investment under construction property from 3 years period to 5 years?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Capital gain on property Income Tax Mar 21, 2018
Capital Gain tax & income tax - joint development of land Income Tax Mar 18, 2018
Capital tax gain Income Tax Mar 11, 2018
Capital Gain Tax. Income Tax Feb 19, 2018
Capital Gain on Residential Property- Co-Owner Income Tax Feb 14, 2018