Share This Thread
  1. nllohani

    nllohani Member

    If a person has sold a property and he is having a long term capital gains.if he had invested in under construction property before the sale of the said property ,is he eligible for exemption under S.54.As section says purchase of property before 1 year of sale and not undersonstruction property.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
How to save tax on long term Capital gains Income Tax Yesterday at 3:16 PM
Valuation for capital gains tax Income Tax Thursday at 12:41 PM
CAPITAL GAINS Income Tax Sunday at 11:19 AM
Option not to set off the capital loss against future capital gains ? Income Tax Nov 18, 2017
Whether deduction u/s 54 is available for capital gains arising from sale of more than one house, ho Income Tax Nov 17, 2017