Share This Thread
  1. I have purchased residential property in 2004 and given for development into residential apartments in 2013 and the construction will be completed by february 2015 .Let me know whether I can invest the sale proceeds of the flats for acquiring residential property by claiming exemption of capital gains under section 54 or 54F .I do not own any residential house or flat on my name.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    Yes, you can claim benefits of exemption udner section 54 and section 54F in this case by investing in Residential properties.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Cost of Acquisition for Capital Gains Income Tax Thursday at 12:18 PM
Long term capital gains on sale of property Income Tax Aug 27, 2017
Long term capital gains on equity shares Income Tax Aug 17, 2017
Capital gains on shares (RSU and ESPP) exercised at NASDAQ? Income Tax Jul 25, 2017
Income Tax on Interest on 54EC Capital Gains bonds Income Tax Jul 22, 2017