Captial Gain from sale of property

Share This Thread
  1. Milin Shah

    Milin Shah New Member

    My Parents owns a property and we are planning to sale it.

    Myself have purchased a new property but need to Invest a gain from our old property to new property.

    Will my Parents have to pay a Captical Gain Tax ?
    It is Long Term capital gain.

    New Property is on My name & My Father's Name.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Did your father also contributed for the new house?
    There are other options also to save capital gain, for example investing in bonds of NHAI/RECL u/s 54EC
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
CAPTIAL GAIN TAX Income Tax Nov 14, 2016
Captial gains exemption - type of construction for 3 year time limit Income Tax Jan 12, 2016
Captial Gain Tax Income Tax Aug 17, 2015
Capital gain on property Income Tax Mar 21, 2018
Capital Gain tax & income tax - joint development of land Income Tax Mar 18, 2018