Share This Thread
  1. Hariprakash

    Hariprakash New Member

    I sell a residential site held for more than 3 years and make a capital gain of Rs. 60 lakhs.
    I invest Rs.50 lakhs in bonds floated by REC to avail tax exemption.
    Can I invest the balance of Rs. 10 lakhs in Capital Gains Account Scheme and avail tax exemption ?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Captial Gain from sale of property Income Tax Jun 8, 2016
Captial gains exemption - type of construction for 3 year time limit Income Tax Jan 12, 2016
Captial Gain Tax Income Tax Aug 17, 2015
long term capital gain Income Tax Monday at 2:45 PM
Capital Gain on Sale of Foreign Shares Income Tax Jul 22, 2018