Career guidance

Share This Thread
  1. Devender Thakur

Devender Thakur New Member

After B.com I have been working in a Business firm as Accountant and drawing Salary Rs.18000/- pm. I want to be the part of this glorious and prestigious Profession (CA) but I have some hurdles in the path which are as follows:
    No other source of income
    Doing CA means no Job for atleast four yrs. It seems to be very dificult before Income when one have no other source of Income.
    What should I do. Expert Suggestions are requested. Please guide me for my career.

2. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

> There are no specific Age Limit for C.A. Course.
    > You can register yourself with "ICAI" - www.icai.org
    > Since, you are B.Com, you can take admission directly in IPCC under Direct Entry Scheme.
    > There is no need of Leaving the Job.,
    > However in Case of Articleship of 3 years, some restrictions are there, but still you can manage, if you are Smart.

> C.A. is a Dynamic course,... your entire life can be change,... either +ve or -ve,...
    > Course required very very Hard work, enthusiasm, intelligence, tactfulness, and many other Quality,...

> More Importantly,.. Confidence,.. on Self,... Yes, I Can Do it,...

> All the Best,..!!!

Refer our Institute site - www.icai.org

Devender Thakur likes this.
  3. Devender Thakur

Devender Thakur New Member

Hi Vaibhav Sir Thanks for your valuable suggestion but would you please give me some clarifiction on followings:
    > There is no need of Leaving the Job.,
    > However in Case of Articleship of 3 years, some restrictions are there, but still you can manage, if you are Smart.

Draft saved Draft deleted