Change in CA Final Syllabus from 2016?

Share This Thread
  1. Dear Sir/Mam,

My Final attempt is at May 2016. I am Confused whether I should prepare the present subjects or not? If the syllabus changes in May 2016, is it applicable to May 2016 attempt? What are the subjects which remains unchanged, so that I can prepare from now?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

As per my knowledge, the new syllabus expected to be introduced in 2016 would only be applicable on students who enroll after 2016.

For existing students, the course structure will remain as it is.

3. vamshinwork

vamshinwork New Member

Hello Rudrabose,
    My name is vamshi, i have joined IPCC under direct entry scheme but not yet joined articles as there are no vacancies as of now in the firm i wanted. As we need 9 months of articleship to get attempt in november and should have to be registered before feb 1. Coaching for IPCC already started and I will get my attempt in May 2016 because there are no vacancies my attempt is getting delayed, as we already know that new syllabus is applicable from 2016. So will the new syllabus is applicable from may 2016 or nov 2016? or i need to take the coaching again for the new syllabus?

Please help me. Thanks in advance

Draft saved Draft deleted