Share This Thread
  1. Shiridi

    Shiridi New Member

    .have given a little fund to my father who ha
    s no other income by way of since he is unable to manage it.i wish to take it back and reinvest and send him the what would be the tax liability.the funds given is through a sale of property for which cap gains has been paid.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
HRA related clarification Income Tax Nov 11, 2017
Clarification on section 44ADA Income Tax Nov 3, 2017
clarification on holding period of LTCG computation Income Tax Oct 10, 2017
Clarification on Section 44ADA Presumptive Tax on Professionals Income Tax Jul 26, 2017
Clarification in Section 80 DD exemption Income Tax Jun 7, 2017