Comment Pls.. An Idea of Connecting CRICKET with SHARE MARKET (an Invstmnt Pool for People of India)

Share This Thread
  1. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

IPL is ahead... (#COMMENT)
    > More than Cricket a game, it is an Investment Pool...
    > Where Investment is there and Return of Investment is nearly 300%...
    > Even though Investment are made in India... but not a single amount help to boost the Indian Economy out of it...
    > Who benefits of this 300%? Is only Ambanis... Shetty and other Owners & Brands...
    > What if instead of 10 people; Millions of people of India invest in Cricket Matches...
    > I mean just like a Company raise its capital from Share Market... why not bring CRICKET game under Share Market...
    > Satta Baji is already in exist... but illegal.... than why not make it legal via bringing Cricket under Share Market...
    > How long a IPL run... 1-2 months.... if Indians invest their own money in IPL than within 1-2 months it can be double or triple or even more... no bank or financial institute can do this...
    > More important is... Indians will Invest in India... Money will get Role in India... And Returns will be used in India...
    > Since own money will be invested... Cost of Investment i.e. Interest and other financial charges will be LOW (In case of Borrowed Funds)...
    > This will BOOST the Indian Economy...
    > Every Indian Investing shall be richer, and not just fewer...
    > There will be two form of Investment... first one is Invest on Cricket Teams and the other one is Invest in organizing IPL...
    > The only need is of proper Mechanism between Investor and place of Investment...
    > A common man of India.. purchase a Cricket Match ticket costing around Rs. 1,000 /- than what if he Invest this Rs. 1,000 /- or more in Cricket and get in Return Rs. 2-3 thousand or more ???
    > And this Technique is not limited to IPL... it can be used for World Cup... and other important Matches...
    > Not only for Cricket... but also for Hockey... Football and other games... so automatically other sports will get their Finance...

** I am not Economist or Financial Analyst... I am a Common Person... this #IDEA strikes my mind today in morning...

** I want some comments from you... to make this #IDEA a full proof plan.. all +ve and -ve comments are welcome...

** Always Remember only MONEY builds MONEY...

;-) Vaibhav Rane (a CA Student... a CA Intern... a Businessman)

* Above idea have my patents... so before copying ask me first...

Tag: @Karan Batra and @Neha Sharma

Aadil khan likes this.
  2. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

Yes, your analysis is correct.

The money earned through Cricket in India is even more than many other Big Businesses.

Your point of getting the masses to invest in cricket is wonderful and people would surely be investing in this. This would help in upliftment of the whole game as well as good returns to its investors

On the same lines as your idea, CSK is planning its IPO. It would be the first IPL team to get listed on the stock markets.

The same is the case internationally as well. There are several soccer teams which are listed on the stock exchanges

3. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

I agree with your idea... Cricket in India is a very big business with huge money earning potential... And that is why everyone is eyeing to have a piece of this cake...

Everybody wants to own a IPL Team ... From Politicians to Bollywood to Business...

And in India, where there is money - there is a scam..

People like Shashi Tharoor even after having money and political backing could not get an IPL team...

Draft saved Draft deleted