Confused about CA with B.com Regular

Share This Thread
  1. dhruvs222

dhruvs222 New Member

To
    The Chartered Club
    Respected Authorities
    By means of this query i Dhruv Sharma very much Confusing about to CA with b.com regular or private. I have already registered with ICAI for my cpt exam which is in Dec. 2016 .
    But i want to do some other courses also with this CA one so please give me some suggestions about this serious concern that Should i do b.com private or b.com regular .along with CA i mean while doing CA course is it possible to do b.com Regular.
    This his my humble request to you that please send me your response and good suggestions for this.
    Thankfully
    Dhruv Sharma

2. Yatin Gandhi

Yatin Gandhi Active Member

If you are getting admission in a good regular college, you can go ahead and pursue CA with Regular College

3. dhruvs222

dhruvs222 New Member

Thank you very much sir .
    But i now also i have some question in mind because i want to do (B.com in banking and finance) .the questions are :
    1)How this course is beneficial to me in CA course or any other job opportunity ?
    2) Is it possible to do this course Regular with college and along with CA course.
    3) How this can create a problem to me at articleship time ?
    4) How this course(B.com in Banking and Finance ) can help me in my studies of Chartered Accountant Course ?
    Again this is my humble request to you that please send detail Answers of the above question .
    As soon as possible
    Thankfully
    Dhruv Sharma

Draft saved Draft deleted