Confusion with Maiden name and married name

Share This Thread
  1. Prasannamail

Prasannamail New Member

Hi
    My mother is a Senior citizen, working as part time lecturer ( Salary 14800 per month ). She has deposited 1 Lakh in Andhra bank
    ( FY 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 ) and it got Rs. 10100 each year interest and TDS got deducted every year. The Bank account is with Maiden name. But PAN card is with Married name , so bank did not accept to submit form 15G/15H .
    Now I want to file incometax returns and I want to get that TDS as refund. my questions below.

1. Can I create a profile online with married name which also appears on PAN card and give another bank account number ( SBI ) which also has married name and give the unique tax certificate number ( which has maiden name)
    2. I am a regular taxpayer and I file returns for past 6 years.I know the normal procedure. Can I follow the same procedure? or Shall I have to go to a tax consultant to solve this. if yes, please provide any tax consultant number who can do this for lesser fees. My mob :9030539536
    3. I have interest certificate, unique tax certificate number , Form 16, PAN card, 2 bank account numbers with maiden and married name.
    Please do the needful.

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Its not going to be that complex. No worries.
    I need to see some docs and you will have to write a few applications.
    You may mail me to get more info, also send me the above docs. I prefer to see all the docs before advising anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted