Confusion with Maiden name and married name

Share This Thread
  1. Prasannamail

    Prasannamail New Member

    My mother is a Senior citizen, working as part time lecturer ( Salary 14800 per month ). She has deposited 1 Lakh in Andhra bank
    ( FY 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 ) and it got Rs. 10100 each year interest and TDS got deducted every year. The Bank account is with Maiden name. But PAN card is with Married name , so bank did not accept to submit form 15G/15H .
    Now I want to file incometax returns and I want to get that TDS as refund. my questions below.

    1. Can I create a profile online with married name which also appears on PAN card and give another bank account number ( SBI ) which also has married name and give the unique tax certificate number ( which has maiden name)
    2. I am a regular taxpayer and I file returns for past 6 years.I know the normal procedure. Can I follow the same procedure? or Shall I have to go to a tax consultant to solve this. if yes, please provide any tax consultant number who can do this for lesser fees. My mob :9030539536
    3. I have interest certificate, unique tax certificate number , Form 16, PAN card, 2 bank account numbers with maiden and married name.
    Please do the needful.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Its not going to be that complex. No worries.
    I need to see some docs and you will have to write a few applications.
    You may mail me to get more info, also send me the above docs. I prefer to see all the docs before advising anything.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
CA-IPCC- Study Mat Question- confusion in DA calculation Income Tax Feb 25, 2017
Confusion regarding 80C,80CCD with regards to NPS...additional deduction for 50000.. Income Tax Sep 30, 2016
Confusions in Deduction on repayment of house loan under section 80C ? Income Tax Apr 3, 2016
Confusion over home loan- Income tax filing Income Tax Aug 18, 2015
80CCD Confusion for AY 2015-16 Income Tax Jul 9, 2015